Thursday, December 4, 2008

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Sorry, folks, but I'm trying to clean up my language for my niece's sake. Lol.

I can't believe how stupid the world is getting. We've got a group of idiots who weren't elected trying to take over the Canadian government, a bunch of rich auto companies begging for taxpayer funded bailouts and a stock market with schizophrenia. So here's my advice:

1. If you lose an election, suck it up. No one in this country is going to vote for a whiner and VOTING is how we elect our governments. It's called a democracy - look it up.

2. If you want tax payer dollars to help you out, publish the salaries, bonuses and expense account figures for all your employees, starting with the CEO. Mismanagement starts at the top, not the bottom. (I know a lot of companies that aren't in the auto sector that could use this advice...)

3. Ride it out. Things may look bad now, but we all know things always get better. And if you're not hurting as badly as some others, make a donation. You can always bank on karma.

No comments: